Monday 21 February 2011

WImbledon and Fulham










My friend Mika took me to Wimbledon. We went to Paul for lunch. The food in Paul is delicious! After Paul we went to Wimbledon forest. It was much bigger than I expected in a city! We walked there and talked a lot, then took a bus to Fulham to look around some cute shops and cafes. We went to a little cafe for a little break. There were lots of mums with their babies chilling out at the cafe. I recommend going to Fulham to see all the cafes and interesting shops!

After that my boyfriend and my friend's boyfriend arrived in Wimbledon. We went to a restaurant for big rack of ribs! There are lots of South africans living around Wimbledon. Mika's boyfriend is South african and he lives in Wimbledon. South Africans love ribs! They were delicious actually. Not so fatty at all, and goes well with a cocktail or a beer! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment